Are you anxious and overwhelmed each year during tax season because you don't know your numbers?
According to CNBC, 1 in 5 business owners are never prepared for tax season nor do they understand their tax liability. We are here to change this! The goal of this mini-course is to help you pre-tax plan ahead of any tax deadline and also improve your confidence when thinking or preparing for tax season.
After purchasing this pre-tax planning system you'll be ready to:
- Vet your new CPA or Tax Accountant using our Q&A section.
- Prepare your final financial statements to hand over to your CPA/Tax Accountant.
- Prepare your document checklist for your next tax meeting.
- Understand key tax terms commonly used during tax conversations.
- Know what to do when you receive a tax notice from a tax authority.
- Confidently review and use the tax formula.
This course is best for:
- New and established Female freelancers
- Women-owned enterprises
- Small Business Owners
Standard: Personal Use Only. Not For Resale
About the author
Arnesha is a Virtual Chief Financial Officer and Strategic Partner to small businesses, particularly women-owned enterprises. She helps women improve their decision-making and boost their bottom line. Prior to entrepreneurship, she worked for some of the top 100 companies averaging $100 billion in revenue.
Please follow us online: www.cfoforwomen.com